[Lượm] SEO flavor by country - a definitive list
Lang thang trên mạng kiếm được cái này http://www.cranked.me/2009/04/seo-flavor-by-country-definitive-list.html
Không bình luận gì :))
- American SEO
- Create a website containing words 'searchengine' in its name. Talk about SEO until everybody considers you an expert. Afterwards, demand 5-digit prices for your 'add alt tags to images' advices.
- Russian SEO
- Create a hundred of doorways leading to fifty illegal mp3/cracks/erotic sites. Stuff them with endless popups leading to a dozen of half-legal erotic/mp3 sites. Redirect some clicks to lead to half a dozen perfectly legal online stores - either for referral bonus, or run the stores on your own.
- Turkish SEO
- Pick a niche. Subscribe to 30-40 middle-popularity blogs in that niche. Every day republish one of the posts you read in your blog, removing all the credentials. However, forget to check all the links in the post, accidentally linking back to the author and creating a backlink.
- Vietnamese SEO
- Find a blog template/widget/picture. Modify the copyright text to point to you instead of original author. Redistribute.
- Ukrainian SEO
- Create a website, claiming that you are a success story and everybody else are losers. Offer others to visit your trainings to learn to become a success story themselves. While doing this, look pathetic, so others in attempt to say 'just look at this idiot' will generate a bunch of links to you.
- Indian SEO
- Write a howto article, describing a trivial action (How to properly switch off your computer, for example). Repeat for every possible Google query.
Did I miss any? :)