[Lượm] Top meta tag SEO Friendly Blogspot
What do we do to make our Blog friendly to Search Engines like Google,Yahoo and Bing? Blogger automatically does some SEO work for us making the job easier for us, but there are some tips to make our site more friendly for search engine.
- Add Custom Meta Tag Title One that makes our blog crawled easily by Search Engine bot is by installing the Meta tag on our blog template. According to SEO ( Search Engine Optrimization ), a good template is placing the code of post title before the code of blog title; how about blogger template? By default, blogger template is placing the code of blog title before the code of post title. To prove that blogger template places the code of blog title before the code of post title, please click the post title of your blog and see the upper of your browser, and then you will see it as the example below: We can see that post title appear after blog title. According to the SEO expert, that style isn’t good meta tag for the crawl of our blog by the search engine bot. We must make the post title than blog title. Many of blogger template doesn’t use a modified meta tag. Usually they use original meta tag from blogger. Of course me must change it first. Go to your blogger blogger dashboard »» Design »» Edit HTML. Scroll down your mouse and find meta tag,
Change with this one,
- Add Meta Tag Keywords The keywords attribute was popularized by search engines such as Infoseek and AltaVista in 1995, and its popularity quickly grew until it became one of the most commonly used meta elements. Some template doesn’t have meta keyword. So we have to install and add some of our keywords.
- Add Meta Description The meta description provides a concise explanation of a Web page’s content. This allows the Web page authors to give a more meaningful description for listings than might be displayed if the search engine was unable to automatically create its own description based on the page content. The description is often, but not always, displayed on search engine results pages, so it can affect click-through rates. Almost all search engines recommend it to be shorter than 155 characters of plain text.
- Add Meta Robots The robots attribute, supported by several major search engines, controls whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page, or not, and whether they should follow links from a page, or not. Noindex value prevents a page from being indexed, and nofollow prevents links from being crawled. Sometime robots crawled our site with DMOZ directory when our site was listed in DMOZ (ODP). The search engines will display snippets of text about your site taken from them instead of your description meta tag. So, you should add meta robots with this format.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title> <b:else/> <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> </b:if>
But, we must remember to not put wrong keywords that unreliable and misleading with our content. Some people use this trick to drive more people. They use a high traffic keyword, for example porn site, free porn site, etc. Search engine will see that our site just a spam, and they will give punishment to us. So, will you do this?
<meta content='Type your keywords. Use comma (,) to separate between one keyword and anothers' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='Your blog description here' name='description'/>
Some people can decide if they want to disallow the use of their ODP listing on a per search engine basis.
<meta content='NOODP' name='ROBOTS'/> <meta content='INDEX, FOLLOW' name='ROBOTS'/>
Google: <META NAME="GOOGLEBOT" CONTENT="NOODP"> Yahoo! <META NAME="Slurp" CONTENT="NOODP"> MSN and Live Search: <META NAME="msnbot" CONTENT="NOODP">
- Add Meta Tag Validation When you have make a blog, the must important things is to submit sitemap into search engine using webmaster tools, like google webmasters, Yahoo Site Explorer, or MSN/Bing. We must do some verification to our site, and they will give some code. I call it Meta Validation. Remember to keep that meta even you change your template.
- Add Meta Tag Revisit-After By using this so called REVISIT-AFTER meta tag you can tell the spider to come back to your website and index it again. This meta tag is used by several North American search engines.
- Add Meta Tag Distribution The meta tag distribution defines the level or degree of distribution of your web-page and how it should be classified in relation to methods of distribution on the world wide web. There are currently only three forms of distribution supported by the distribution tag:
- Global – indicates that your web-page is intended for everyone
- Local – intended for local distribution of your document,
- IU – Internal Use, not intended for public distribution.
<meta name="revisit-after" content="7 Days" />
<meta content='global' name='distribution'/>
And add between <head>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title> <b:else/> <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> <meta content='blogging tips and news, blogger trick, tips, template, blogger template, adsense, computer software, blogger tutorial, lifestyle, gadget' name='keywords'/> <meta content='place to share a clearly trick and tips all of about blogger' name='description'/> <meta content='Google_Verification_Code' name='verify-v1'/> <meta content='MSN Validation Code' name='msvalidate.01'/> <META content='Yahoo Validation Code' name='y_key'/> <meta content='global' name='distribution'/> <meta name="revisit-after" content="7 Days" /> <meta content='NOODP' name='ROBOTS'/> <meta content='INDEX, FOLLOW' name='ROBOTS'/> </b:if>
Please tell me if you have another meta tag.
đã có chỉnh sửa cho phù hợp với nội dung của Blog toiphammaytinh